• We will not be accepting sick clients.
• If you or someone you are in close contact with is sick within 24 hours of your appointment, please cancel immediately.
SICK CANCELLATION POLICY:
• All cancellation fees will be temporarily waived to ensure the salon is a safe environment for other clients and staff members.
• We will help you reschedule your appointment for a later date.
ROSS MICHAELS CANCELLATION POLICY
Your appointments are very important to us, it is reserved especially for you, we understand that sometimes schedules adjustments are necessary; therefore, we respectfully request at least 24 hours notice for cancellations.
STRICT AND ENFORCED 24 HOUR CANCELLATION POLICY!
Please understand that when you forget or cancel your appointment without giving enough notice, we miss the opportunity to fill that appointment time and clients on our waiting list miss the opportunity to receive services.
Our appointment software will-
EMAIL and/or TEXT you 72 hours prior to confirm your service and 24 hours to remind you again.
Since the services are reserved for you personally, a Cancellation fee will apply. We will be asking for a credit card to have on file.
- Less than 24 hour notice will result in a charge equal to 50% of the reserved service amount.
- “NO SHOWS” will be charged 100% of the reserved service amount.
Thank you for viewing and supporting our policies criteria.
As a courtesy, our appointment software will EMAIL and/or TEXT you 72 hours prior to confirm your service and 24 hours to remind you again. Please understand that it is your responsibility to remember your appointment dates and times to avoid late arrivals, missed appointments and the cancellation fee.